HELLO THERE. I am in a very awesome mood right now. I have been having such a fun time over here in Europe. I have met so many people. Which is amazing. I now have a week left. and that time will go by very quick. I was talking to my aunts Sue and Dawn last night on skype and they were saying how I can always come back and do this again. which I really want to. It's amazing and I love it here.
When I left off at my last blog it as evening. after I wrote it a bunch of us went to this light show at a fountain with drinks in hand. I got some amazing photos. It as a fun adventure to go out at night time. I met some really nice people on the walk there. we got home at around 1. which was fun. then the next day, Rowan and I walked around. we saw the 1992 Oylmpic stadium, and this beautiful castle. we also walked around this big park area. it was really nice. after that we went to the BEACH and tanned and I went swimming in the ocean. it was sooo nice. i like loved it. I am tanning more and more. but I still have a long way to go tanning wise before I go home. In the evening I hung out with some people at my hostel and then at 12 a HUGE group of us went on a club crawl. which means we pay like 10 euro and we get to go to these clubs and bypass the lines. which was fun. we went to two of them, and I danced and had an awesome time. one club was on the beach so we were able to go and sit on the beach. it was lots of fun.
anyway I am off to catch a flight to Mallorca to spent some more time with my family. I am going to relax and enjoy myself for a few days. I am not sure how often I will be able to do my blog, because not sure about internet, but I shall try.
thank you all for all your wonderful facebook messages about missing me.
much love. BYE
Miss you! When are you home? We are all awaiting your return!
ReplyDeleteHugs Keiran,
Luv,
Paula and Family :)