Friday, 10 June 2011

Day 59: Mallorca

So I am off on my day count on my blog, by a day or something. I might be on day 60 or something, not to sure. Anyway. Thursday was a beautiful day here in Mallorca. In the morning Madiline took to me these caves here in Mallorca and I went in and took a tour around. I had never been in caves like this before, so it was pretty interesting, the only thing was the tour guild spoke german and spanish, niether of these languages do I know very well. Oh well. After that we all went to the beach. We were there for several hours. I layed there and tanned for several hours and went swimming a few times. The water was just beautiful. It was warm and you could walk out so far. We also had a picnik down at the beach too. I got a lot ofsun yesterday, and I got a tad burned, but when the burn goes away I shall have a lovely tan. AND I will be even too, no crappy tan lines. YAY. It was so nice to be able to just lay down on the beach and relax. When we got back to the house we relaxed, ate a wondreful dinner, talked and played games. Peter (Madilines partner) and I played chess, he won once and I won once. One thing I have really enjoyed about staying here is the wonderful food that is being cooked everyday. People can no longer call me picky, because I have eaten many things on this trip I have never had before. If something has been put in front of me, I have eaten it. It is Friday morning as a write this, at around 4 this afternoon I take a flight to London. I will be there for about a day then I shall fly home. I cannot belive that my trip is pretty much over now. I am excited for London because I am going to be doing something SO EXCITING. not telling what it is now, when I am home you shall hear about it.
There shall be a few more blogs to come. Bye for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment