Monday, 25 April 2011

Day 15: Frankfurt to Leipzig

I am now writing this for the second time. for some reason it didn't publish the first time. so here i go, trying to write the same thing again.

I didn't really do to much today. I took the train from frankfurt to a town called leipzig. the train ride was about 5 hours. I spent most of the ride reading (I started reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo") so far its a really good book and i am really getting into it. I also slept a bit as well, and did a little people watching, (which is always fun) once i got to leipzig, I checked into my hostel and then walked around the city. there was not a lot to do, as it is still easter weekend. most of the stores were closed. BUT there was a sort of medeival fair going on. there was lots of really interesting things to look at.
i thought that i would treat myself to dinner today, so i went to a cute little restaurant and sat outside and ate some pasta. which was really good. there was bacon in it, (which makes everything better)
then i came back to my hostel and went through a bunch of my photos and now here i sit writing this blog.
tomorrow i am off on the train again to a little city called Berlin. I am going to visit my friend Vito. i am really excited, berlin has so much history, which i am really looking forward to seeing.
thats all for now. BYE

1 comment:

  1. Berlin! Wow - yes, lots and lots of history there. When I was there, you could only go to 1/2 of Berlin as the other half was behind the "Wall" - which was the communist part of Germany. Enjoy your time in Berlin. Lots of pics! Love.

    ReplyDelete