I am just about to go to bed but I wanted to post a quick blog saying that I am still on Maastricht with my friend Teresa tonight. I had a great day today. Slept in a bit, went to a Netherlands lecture, bought some books for my trip to read, bought some sunglasses (the ones I brought with me broke on my first day here).
I walked around the town today and just had. Nice relaxing day. It was beautiful and very sunny and warm. I am off somewhere else tomorrow. Not saying where. It shal be a surprise. It's not where I said I was going, which was Amsterdam, the reason for that is there were no free beds at any hostels there. I forgot about it being Easter this weekend.
Any guesses on where I am going.
Will try and post a blog tomorrow.
Bye for now.
switzerland?? bruges??? you know how to keep a blonde busy-thinking of the places you are going tomorrow!! so exciting
ReplyDeleteBruge is Fabulous! Cobblestone streets, canals, windmills, beer, great shopping and yes, an H&M. It is a must see.
ReplyDelete