Well tomorrow is the big day. Tomorrow is the day that I get to spend a long period of time on an airplane flying half way around the world. (as I am writing this I hear an airplane in the distance, sign? i think so)
anyway, I have been having a great time in Vancouver, saw people I know, which is always fun.
I went to go see a taping of Mr.Young last night. My friend Gig has a lead role in it, so I went to support him. I had a lot of fun, I got to walk around the set after the taping of the show, it is truly amazing all the effort and all the detail put into creating the set. So many details. And all the hard work put into making a show. I had a lot of fun with that. People should watch Mr. Young if they haven't already and support an all Canadian cast and crew. The show is on Tuesday nights at 6:30 on YTV. WOOT
Anyway, I am leaving tomorrow, I will try and post a blog before I leave and one as soon as I can once I arrive. I AM REALLY EXCITED.
Much love :)
have too much fun and be good...I hope you can connect with brandie tonight some time love you and miss you already....Sherry
ReplyDelete