This is a blog so that people can follow my 9 week adventure in Europe. I am going to post photos, videos, and will write posts so you can see what I am up to. I will try to post something every few days. Don't hate me if I don't. Love you all.
Thursday, 26 May 2011
Day 45: Turin
Just felt like posting a quick blog saying that I have the rest of my trip planned. I have booked all of my hostels, and know where I am going and when I am going. I must say it is a wonderful feeling to not have to worry about finding hostels and all that other crap. I have 16 more days and 5 cities that I am planning on going to. I had an okay day in Turin. Honestly there is not a lot to do. I walked around the city, took some photos, ate some pizza and was just so hot. I am glad that I am leaving Turin in the morning, but I am sad that I am leaving Italy. I really enjoyed my time here, I wish I could go back to Rome, but I can't. Well at least not on this trip. I am off to Nice tomorrow to spend a few days there and meet up with my friend Dacey, who I met in Florence. After that its off to Spain. I am going to keep this short. The hostel I am in is like dead, there is no one here, minus the bed bugs :P. I just switched rooms to where the boys from th UK were last night, I know there are no bed bugs there, so I am safe. Ciao from Italy and Ciao Italy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment