This is a blog so that people can follow my 9 week adventure in Europe. I am going to post photos, videos, and will write posts so you can see what I am up to. I will try to post something every few days. Don't hate me if I don't. Love you all.
Sunday, 29 May 2011
Days 46, 47 and 48: Nice
HELLO THERE. sorry I haven't posted a blog in a few days, I have been really busy and my hostel has really bad wifi. But I shall do a quick update now before I head off to the train. I have had an amazing time in Nice. I arrived on Friday afternoon. I have met so many amazing people. the hostel that I am at is so disorganized, they lost my booking so I didnt think I was going to have a place to stay my second night, which was not fun, but it all got worked out. When I got to my room I met these really nice girls from Ottawa. and we bonded right away. they were so nice and honestly they have been some of the nicest people I have met on my whole trip. We went out and walked around, bought some stuff ate dinner, LAUGHED SO MUCH. I man I laughed so hard. it was awesome. we drank wine, took photos and just had lots of fun. On Saturday we met up with my friend Dacey, who I met in Florence and the four of us and our American friend Daniel, and we went to the beach and tanned. went SWIMMING. which was awesome and just went around the city a bit. honestly my days here in Nice have been spent relaxing. they have been just so amazing. I called my aunts Sue and Dawn, it was so nice to be able to talk to them on the phone, its really nice to hear peoples voices. At night we bought a baget and some bree and ate that. which was sooo good. and bought some wine and we met some other Canadians and went to the beach and drank wine, and danced with the locals, and just had a really amazing time. This morning which was Sunday, I went out for a nice coffee really I didn't do a lot today, went to the beach again, and just met people. I have a train to catch to Madrid at about 8:30PM and its going to take about 20 hours. which is going to suck a lot. but I hope Madrid will be nice. i am there for 3 nights. I am sorry if this blog is kinda BLAH, but I have just been relaxing, eating good food, drinking good wine, talking, laughing, meeting people and having fun. so ya. I am off to the train station in a bit. I hope it goes by quick. also I am now down to two weeks. I will be on a plane home in two weeks from now, which is a crazy thought. bye. loves ya all. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment