Well I have spent the past two days in Rome and man what a two days. I really love Rome, it is an amazing city. So beautiful. I left Naples on Friday around 11:15 and into Rome around got into Rome around 1:30. I found my hostel really quickly and was still able to have a good portion of the day to walk around Rome. I went to St. Peters Square and just walked around Rome and looked at some things. This hostel I am staying at I have met the most people at. I went out that night, there was a group of 10 of us and we went to the Colosseum It was so beautiful at night. I actually liked it better at night than I did during the day. After walking around and finding the Colosseum we went to a little Irsish bar and had a few drinks and got back to the hostel late. It was so fun to walk around the city at night, and it was good to be in a big group. in the group there were 5 greeks (who are traveling together) 1 from the US, 2 from Canada (including me) and two from South America. Sabrina, who was from the US, the two of us talked so much, she is such a nice person. On Saturday four of us ventured around the city together, Sabrina, Andrew (from Canada) and Patricia from South America. We walked all over Rome. Some of the places we went were the Pantheon, which was beautiful, Piazza Navona, we went back to the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain and we also went into some really nice churches. We went to some other really nice places. We had a really nice lunch at a cute little Italian restaurant. The four of us were perfect to walk around the city together, we had so much fun. Saturday has been one of a few days where I was sooo sore after the day of walking around, but it was so worth it. After we got back to the hostel, Sabrina and I made dinner (while I made dinner and we both ate it) made some pasta with feta and cheeses. and we shared a bottle of wine, it was really nice to be able to cook a meal. after dinner I spent my night talking to this girl from Austrailia and two people from the UK. It was just nice to talk to people. One really nice thing about Rome is, there is water fountains everywhere where you can drink that water, which is just so nice. Rome is amazing. Today I am going to go to the Vatican and not to sure what else.
My aunt Susan posted in a comment a few days back about two months not being enough and wondering if I wished I was here longer. I honestly can't Imagine being here for another month, I think two months was a perfect ammount of time to be here.
Bye for now. :D
wow, sounds wonderful
ReplyDelete