Saturday, 11 June 2011

Day 60: Mallorca to London

Yes I am back in London. Exactly two months ago, I had just arrived here and was with my friends Krista and Kieran. It's crazy to think how fast these two months have gone by. I have loved my time here, I have seen so much, met so many people and just had an amazing time. I have one day left in London and I know its going to be an amazing day.
yesterday was a nice relaxing day of travel. Nothing crazy happened, which was good. I packed, ran a few errends, and just did random things before my flight. then around 1 it was off to the airport, and my flight took off around 4. You have got to love the cheap airlines. I flew Ryanair. hahaha, I suggest you don't fly with them. they make you pay for checked luggage, which SUCKS. the seats are uncomforable and well I don't think I would do it again. O well. the flight was a little over two hours and then I took a bus from the airport to London. the bus trip, was about the same length, but I enjoyed it more and it was much more comfortable. also there was wifi, which just makes everything better :D
When I got to London I found my hostel with ease. After I checked in I went out for one last pizza and a beer. both of which were very good. then I went out for a walk down by the water. I did the same walk that I did my first night in London. Its crazy to think how much has changed since then.
Well I have one day left here in London, and I have a LOT planned, but you will find out about it all later.
Thank you all for reading my blog and being interested enough to read my crazy writing, it has been nice to be able to write down what I have been doing and even nicer to have people read it. so thanks.
ALSO YAY CANUCKS for winning last night. I am happz because I get to watch at least one game.
BYE. for now.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy London Keiran - don't wave Goodby to Europe as you leave - wave "See Ya Latter". You are bringing home so many fantastic memories with you that will last a life time, and more memories to come. Congratulations Kieran on doing this entire venture on your own. So proud to have shared this experience with you through your Blog.... Bon Voyage my dear friend - call me from Sharon's. Lots a love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. see you soon..miss you tons and I am glad that you have grown on this life quest of yours...I am also glad for these blogs..and thank you for taking us along with you...
    love yah kiddo
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete