I have been having lots of fun in my last week here in Mallorca. It has been very relaxing and nice. I have had my own room, washroom, home cooked meals, and kinda spoiled a tad, which we can all agree is really nice. Over the past few days the weather has been nice on and off, it will be rainy sometimes, others really sunny and hot. On Tuesday Madiline and I went to a this town and went to this market. I love markets. We walked through it and looked at a bunch of things. There were clothes, food, jewlery, and other such nick nacks. I got a few things for people. We also went up to a church (like my 60th one :P) had lunch, went for coffee and drove around a bit more. Later we came back to their house here and we walked down to the beach. we took a walk, in one direction it was sunny and beautiful, in the other the clouds were dark, and there was lightning and rain. It was crazy. It was a nice day. Then on Wednesday Madiline and I set out around ten and drove around the island. We were gone until 6, so 8 hours. On our island adventure we went to a bunch of towns. There were many different weather conditions. Pouring rain at one place, and then amazing and sunny at another. We stopped in this one place and went down to the water and had a coffee, it was so beautiful. the water is just so BLUE. Part of the drive was on this really crazy road that went this way then that. I saw a bunch of the island, and its all so different. Parts are full of mountains, other flat and has lots of fields, other with long beaches. I really like it here, and I can see why people come here.
I have a few days left and I plan on enjoying them. BYE
like like like
ReplyDeleteSounds lovely. Great way to wind down your trip..
ReplyDelete