Monday, 11 April 2011

Day 1: London

I am standing on a sidewalk outside a bar because it was a place I could find wifi. I am having a great time so far. I had a pretty good almost 8 hour flight. On which I ran into my friend Kieran (yea same name as me) and I have been with him and his (and my new friend) Krista. We took a bus from the airport to London and ha breakfast the took the tube to find our hostels. Krista and I have hostels rather close to each other. We went to platform 9 and 3/4 at king cross station. We also had a picnic in a park. That was good. Cheese and bagets. Yum. It was a beautiful sunny day, nice and warm. tomorrow will be a day of sightseeing after a night of needed sleep.
That is all for now. Will post soon. :D

4 comments:

  1. awesome first day...glad your flight was good...what is the time change there?...love you and get lots of pics I know you will..and sand..heheheh make sure you label...hehehehe

    love and hugs
    Sherry (MOM #2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, sounds exciting and great that you found people you know. how cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like and terrific 1st day! Cool that you are with friends already. So glad the sun is shining just for you - well deserved. Was at Sparking Hills to day -Crystal says a big HI KIERAN! and of course we do too. Love ya lots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH IM SOO JEALOUS! and i miss you sooo much! love youu!

    ReplyDelete