Friday, 22 April 2011

Day 11: Frankfurt

I had a wonderful day yesterday. I took a train to a town called Erbach to visit my friend Emily from Canada. i have not seen her in a long time. it was great to see her. we walked around a lot, talked theatre talk (which i really missed). She is an opare in germany (which is a nanny). so i met her family that she i oparing for. the family has four children, the two boys are older (oldest is 13) and the two younger are girls (youngest is 5). they are a really nice family. i spent most of my day with emily. i also met one of her friends, anna. she was very nice as well. Emily has been in germany for almost a year.
after walking a lot all day, we sat and relaxed and ate ice cream and had a few drinks. it was a very fun day. i am going to spend the day with her on saturday as well. which will be fun. I am trying to figure out where i should go between frankfurt and berlin. i am leaving frankfurt on sunday and need to be in berlin on tuesday, so i need to find a place to go for in between there. i shall figure something out.
i am going to go out and do stuff around frankfurt today.
my quote of the day yesteraday "thats so shay"

i would love to know who is reading my blog. so if you read this blog today. leave a comment with your name or something interesting in it. hope you are all well :D

8 comments:

  1. me me me i'm reading it, but you already know that!!! loving it!!! wishing i was on my own adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and thanks for the flags!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah Radbourne22 April 2011 at 12:34

    I've been reading! I love hearing about your European adventures. I want to do something like this soon, just head off to Europe by myself and see where I end up. :P Its good to hear you're having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there- Dawn and I read it every day -look forward to it. Randy and Jerry are reading it, as are Deb and Mike, Sandie and Karen, Sharon, Val, Rennell and Wendy. Some folks do not know how, or want to leave a message but believe me, lots are following alone with your adventure and loving it. Keep the blogs comin'. So glad all is working out well for you. Love Ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am reading your blog toooooo, and sharing it with my family. We look forward to your daily updates. Keep having a great adventure.
    Thanks
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am reading it :) and sounds like a wonderful day kieran <3 miss you loads and love you !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Kieran. I'm reading it! And really enjoying it,too, thank you for making the time, it is much appreciated! Love, Diana. AND Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete