I had a few last few day in Berlin. On Wednesday, Vito had a job interview at a hotel so we went to that in the afternoon and while he did that i went off and did some looking in stores and did a little shopping. I also sent off a few postcards :P to whom you ask. not telling. We also went out for coffee with his mother, and I must be honest I am starting to have a little coffee thing going on. At home I never really drank coffee, not the case here. Since last Sunday, I have had quite a few. Vito and I went to a few other churches that day and just did some walking around. Berlin is a really nice city. I really enjoyed spending sometime there and I wish I could have spent a little longer there. Also that day, Vito and I went out for dinner, and we had one of the WORST waiters I have ever had. He never smiled once, was rude, didn`t really care about us, and at the end of the meal when we paid, it was 19:70 and I gave him a 20. he asked for me to give him EXACT change. didn´t really enjoy that too much. We also stopped at the Canadian embassy, just for the fun of it.
had a few drinks that night. Yes I have been drinking German beer. and those of you that know me well, know I don´t really like beer, but I have been drinking it, and it is good.
On Thursday, Vito and I got up a little bit earlier and I packed all my stuff and we went to Potstam a town outside of Berlin and did some walking around. we walked all the way around this like and i took a bunch of photos, then we drove to this castel. it was fun. then off to the train statin where i took three trains and it took around 8 hours from Berlin to Linz. I read my book most of the way. I finished it too. I need to go buy some more books. I have one left to read. but I need a few more, I like to read on trains. I am staying in Linz, Austria, with some family of mine. We are spending a day or so here then off to Vienna.
Berlin was awesome. I had such a great time there, rode a motorcycle, was in a thunderstorm, saw some really interesting historic things, went to see the Blue Man Group, and spent time with my friend Vito. Berlin was a highlight of my trip forsure.
you are lucky to know soo many people over there__keep having fun
ReplyDelete