Sunday, 17 April 2011

Day 7: Paris to Maastricht

Hello there all. Yes I am in the smallish town of Maastricht in the Netherlands.
My friends Teresa and Johanna are going to school here, so I am visiting them for the next few days.
I didn't really do a lot today. got up, ate, checked facebook and responded to around 10 messages (i love messages from people, they make me happy) then off to the train station. Where I took three different trains, out of france, through belgium and into the netherlands where i met my friends. the trip took maybe 4 to 5 hours. i got a lot of reading. I finished reading "Eat. Pray. Love". which was an amazing book that i would recomend to anyone who hasn't read it. Then I started to read "Water for Elephants" which I am now about half way through. it is also a really good book that I would recomend.
After arriving in Maastricht we walked to Teresa's place and we ate food, laughed, caught up, chatted, and had a wonderful time. I laughed more tonight than i think i have in a long time.
thats about it for today. I am going to go Kalon tomorrow, which is in germany. will be fun.
and yes. goodbye for now :D

4 comments:

  1. wow, awesome--i am glad you have someone to speak english to, you are a social person. thanks for keeping us updated--we like to hear all about your adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Googled ahead for Kalon Germany and can't seem to find it. It keeps giving me Tibet info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just saying, but i LOVED water for elephants. fantastic book :) and sounds like a wonderful day ! :) <3

    ReplyDelete