Thursday, 7 April 2011

Leaving for Vancouver

Well my plane leaves on sunday, but i am leaving Courtenay today and heading over to Vancouver to stay with my friend Michelle for a few days. I am excited for a few days in Vancouver, its always fun to visit there.
Thank you to all the people who have been so supportive of this trip and thanks to everyone who I have hung out with over the past three weeks I have been in Courtenay. I missed you all so much and I will miss you while I am gone. Love you all. <3

4 comments:

  1. hey you forgot your thing in the car--just kidding--have tons of fun and be careful--suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you and i will miss you, i hope you have an amazing time! BE SAFE! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. im excited for you...have to much fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops that was me ...love Sherry

    ReplyDelete