Sunday, 1 May 2011

Day 19: Linz

This is just going to be a quick post before I leave.We are leaving to drive to Vienna in a little bit, so I am not sure how much time I have to write this. I had a fun day yesterday. Went around Linz a bit. Went to a few churches, one of them was the church where my grandparents got married in. Was very beautiful. I went to this technologies musium. There were some really interesting things there. Learned some cool stuff.
In Linz its May Day weekend. so there is special events happening, I saw some of that yesterday. I went out with my family and their friend and had a drink, some good wine, and tried liverworst. was interesting. I was also interviewed for Austrian TV, about spring and the May Day festival. So I will be on TV in Austria.
I had Austrian Schnitzel for dinner last night and yes. It was a fun day.
I am off to Vienna now. Hope you are all well. BYE

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm Schnitzel xD
    Have fun in Vienna you, I've always wanted to go there, it looks to be one of the most beautiful and interesting cities in that area if you ask me xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vienna - I hear it is a terrific city - filled with museums, art and of course home to many famous music composers. Hope you enjoy your time there. Nice to connect with family I am sure and see some of your own history. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good on you for trying liverwurst..and as for the tv thing....all i can say is : only you!!!!!have fun in Vienna
    love you kiddo
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Glad you are having fun. This trip has really turned out to be an adventure for you. Chance of a lifetime. You deserve it. Your a very special person...especially to me. Love ya and lots of hugs and .....kisses too awwww.

    ReplyDelete