Yes I am in Prague now. One of the most beautiful cities in the world, but I will get to Prague in a minute.
My last day in Linz was not a very exciting one. I spelt in, spent a lot of the day relaxing (which I needed) then I went out for a little bit. I saw the house that my grandfather grew up in, saw some of the nice buildings that are left in Linz. A lot of what was once in Linz is now gone, it is more of an industrial city. I went to the last traditional coffee house in Linz. In the late afternoon, I went with Madline and Peter (her partner) and went to have dinner with two of their friends. they spoke german most of the night. Oh well.
then yesterday it was off to the train for a 5 and a half hour ride to Prague. I read my book most of the time. I am now reading the Girl that Played with Fire. They are such good books. When I got to prague, I actually found my hostel with very little difficulty. I settled in and watched a little Glee. Then at around 7 I went out for a walk. Prague is so beautiful. So many old buildings. I went down to the river and watched the sunset. Again so beautiful. I then had a beer and ate dinner. It was chicken something. SO GOOD. Then back to my hostel and relaxed and watched the other episode of Glee I had missed.
Today I am going to go out and enjoy Prague. I am here for two full days. I plan to really enjoy it here. When I was by the river last night, I just kept saying to myself "I am in Prague. I'm in fucking Prague"
Its just amazing. I was just so happy. It was the moment where I realized all that hard work had gotten me somewhere so amazing.
I am off. goodbye.
yeah you r in prague and you r still watching glee!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that you are there! I sooo hope you are seeing and experiencing everything there is!
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
Hugs,
Paula :)