Sunday, 8 May 2011

Day 26: Prague

As I said in my last post, Prague is a beautiful city. and I think that even more now. I spent most of yesterday walking around, taking photos and looking at this amazing city. the architecture is just so beautiful. there are so many different kinds of buildings. most of the buildings in the city are older and have aged so well. it just amazing to walk down these cobble stone streets and look and see all this amazing stuff. I took so many photos yesterday, the most taken in one day so far. Around 500, which is just crazy.
I walked around, went into some churches, layed in the sun, and tanned for a while. I read my book and finished it. I went to the castle in Prague, beautiful. At one point I walked by this protest, no idea what it ws for, but there were lots of people and lots of police officers. Also I saw a helicopter flying around. Also I walked by what looked like a movie set, which was kind of cool.
I am not exactly in the writting mood at the moment, I am apparently uncreative at the moment.
So I am going to end this blog here.
Bye for now

3 comments:

  1. sounds beautiful..love you kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adventure! Hope your hard drive will hold all the pics! Sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete