Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Day 27 and 28: Prauge and Munich

I just have to start off by saying that I have now been here for 4 weeks. its kinda crazy to think i have been here for so long.

Yes I am back in Germany for a few days. I decided to go to Munich for a few nights.
My second day in Prague was a really nice day. I was really tired that day, for reasons I will tell you now. In the room I was in there was this guy, and this guy snored louder than anyone I had heard snore before. I could hear him through my earplugs. so I ended up getting up early the past two days, because I just couldn't stand the snoring any longer. so anyway I was tired that day. I did some walking around, went into some churches, layed in the park (where i read my book, tanned and had a nap). I found this really cute little market, so I shopped around there. I bought another bracelet in Prague. I am now up to 8 bracelets. its pretty awesome. I had some good food that day. I didn't take as many photos on my second day in Prague, i still took some, but not near as many as the day before. there was a maraton race going on in prague, so I watched people running for a little while. (some people run really odd). I loved Prague, it was a beautiful city, and I think it will be one of my highlights.
on monday I spent most of my day on the train, four different trains, taking around 7 hours, from Prague to Munich. o well, it was fine. went by pretty quick I guess. I found my hostel pretty quickly. its a nice hostel. Last night I ordered a pizza from this restaurant, it was so BIG and so good, I couldn't finish it. Pizza has become one of my favourite things to eat over here in Europe, its better over here.  I met this really nice girl in my room last night. She is from thailand, but she is going to school in the south of france, she told me some really beautiful places to go in the south of france. also she said she would show me around when I came to the city she was living in, which I thought was really nice.
I am now off to explore Munich. BYE for now.

4 comments:

  1. wow...and snoring guy hahahaha that is funny...glad you are still having fun sweetie...I cant beleve that you have been gone so long either..love you miss you
    sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, snoring can keep the whole room awake! Sounds like things are moving right along for you. Meeting lots of people, eating new foods, and taking lots of pics - the perfect trip! Have fun in Munich, another nice city, and then sounds like off the France for more glorious sunshine! Thinking of you every day and hoping every day is a special memory for you. Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha great stories kieran, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos and I love your unique perspective that shines through in your writing.

    ReplyDelete