The past two days have been so much fun. Yesterday I spent the day walking around Munich and seeing the sites there. It is a really nice city. As most of the other cities I have gone to in Europe there is a river that runs through the city. The best part about the one in Munich is there a beach area and I was able to go lay on the beach and tan (got a little burned but o well) also I put my feet in the water. It was sooo nice. and refreshing. While I was at the beach this group of 8 helicopters went by, it was really odd. I came across one of the most random things in Munich. I came across a Micheal Jackson shrine. it was really weird to see. all these photos of MJ and all this other stuff. was odd. I also found this guy playing the guitar and singing, he had such an amazing voice. I also took lots of nice photos. There was also a fair going on in Munich, its on for a few weeks, so I took a walk through, they have a lot of the same sort of rides we have in Canada, a few different ones.
then this morning I took a short train to Salzburg, (which is the sounds of music town). it is a very pretty place. There is this kind of mountain with a castle on it. Well I walked up the mountain (didn't go in the castle, rather expensive) and then took a walk along it. you could see for so far. I could look out and see all the churches, the mountains in the distance, the castle, the river and the whole town. it was so beautiful to look at. Also with the rivers in both Munich and Salzburg, they were actually really clean and blue. most of the other rivers have been really dirty.
I met some really nice people in my hostel today. I was sitting in the kitchen down stairs waiting to make food (it was such a small kitchen) and met some really nice people. two of them i happen to be in the same room with. we also chatted later about this weird guy in our room. there are some WEIRD people in hostels.
anyway. tomorrow I am off to see my friends Christine and Eva, and spend a little time with them.
I hope you are all enjoying my blog. is there anything you would like to see me do more of in the blog. let me know :D
this photo was taken at the fair. I think it is one of my favourite photos I have taken on my trip so far. I just LOVE IT

That is a very cool pic - I love it too. Sounds like you are really taking time for yourself and doing some relaxing as well as very cool exploring. We follow the blog every day and really look forward to seeing what you are up to and where your travels are taking you to. If you should watch the Sound Of Music ever again, you can relate to that beautiful spot on earth - cool. Till next time.
ReplyDeletei love the picture--it looks like it could have been taken 50 years ago
ReplyDeleteyour blog is awesome and we love reading all your stories..
also it is an amazing picture
ReplyDeletethis experience is an amazing time in your life..I am glad you are doing this..when you get back we will Watch the Sound of Music if you would like..on of my favorites..keep on having fun and stay away from weird people....hehehehe love you and miss you tons...
ReplyDeleteSherry
Glad your having fun. Geez...you know people every where...:) The food, the sites, the old buildings. So amazing. Love you lots.
ReplyDelete