Saturday, 14 May 2011

Day 31 and 32: Golling

First off I just want to say sorry for not posting a blog over the past few days. I tried to, but it wouldn't let me sign in and all this weird stuff. So what I am going to do is tell what happened for two days, then tomorrow I will post for the next two days. So on my last blog I was talking about visiting my friends Eva and Christine, they live in a town called Golling, which is very close to Salzburg. So on what was the 13th I got on a train to Golling, or what I thought was the train, see there were two trains leaving at the same time, 11:10 one to Golling and the other in the other direction, and of course, I went on the one going to other direction, so instead of getting to Golling at 11:30 I got there around 1:10.Oh well. I had a really fun time with Eva and Christine, on our first day we walked around this little lake, put our feet in the water, watched some duck chase after each other. the weather wasnt all that nice that day, so we didn't do a lot outside, but we did go out for coffee and traditional austrian desert, I had strudle, it was good. that night Eva's mom made dinner and I had something that I have never eaten before. I tried horse. yes thats right, horse. It was interesting. It was good, but its not something I think I will have anytime soon. Then we watched some movies and chated and caught up. the next day we ate breakfast at Christines and went out for a drive, it was a much nicer day then the day before. we went to this really cute little town on this beautiful lake. and we ate fresh fish from the lake.I had trout. It was soooo good. after the town we went to this amazing lake, it was so beautiful. we walked  all the way around and agian put our feet in the water. it was so cold.
that night christines sister was having a birthday party, so we had some gifts for her. I made her a glitter card and got her some sponge bob stuff (she really likes him) and then we went to her sisters house and had some drinks. it was really fun. I had such a great time with Eva and Christine, they are such nice girls. I wish I could have stayed longer, but they are off to London on Sunday.
Anyway thats all for now. Will do a post tomorrow. BYE
this is a photo of the beautiful lake :D

2 comments:

  1. kieran that lake is gorgeous!<3 sounds like you're having a good time ! love you lots <3

    ReplyDelete