I had a pretty good day today. I went to meet my friend Brian today at the Dome where he was supposed to meet his friends as well. Turns up they sent him an email saying they would meet him at 1. So we ended up waiting at the Dome until 12. so two hours, and then i suggested that he check his facebook, where we found out they would be coming before 1. when they got to Florence we walked around the city and took photos, and then bought a beer and sat by the river and chatted about stuff. At around 5 they took the train to Rome and I walked around the city some more. after I came back to my hostel and met some awesome people who I am going to go Naples with. Which is exciting to travel with some other people for a few days. They are very nice. I also found a better hostel to stay at in Rome. Which makes me really happy. I had a chicken donar today. it was sooo good.
So after being here for five weeks I am missing a few things from home. I am missing friends, my bed, my macbook (I miss that so much) I miss my car and being able to drive, (this is the longest I have ever gone without driving) I miss KD, Canadian candy and other things. its interesting to not have the stuff you are used to around. anyway. I am hanging out with these awesome people I have met so bye for now
well sweetie home is missing you too...I am proud of you trying new foods and stepping out of your comfort zone..you have come so far in 5 weeks...love you and play safe...
ReplyDeleteYou miss KD! Well, Kieran, she misses you too! Keeps going in your old bedroom and looking for you. How sweet..
ReplyDelete:) Maybe you miss these simple things at home but you are having an awesome experience. Before you know it; it well be time to come home. Maybe you should think about writing a book about your adventures thru Europe and include all your photos. It would be an awesome read. I don't like Jersey Shore but didn't I just read they arrived in Florence the other day?
ReplyDelete